Daily Quotes:
* The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart! *     * Believe you can and you're halfway there! *     * Live news teaches you some incredibly strong lessons: that every day is a new day, and it's never too late to fix something! *     * You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth! *     * Be the change that you wish to see in the world! *     * There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle! *    

1001Places - Aerial Photography by Cameron Davidson

 Aerial Photography by Cameron Davidson






































ABOUT Cameron Davidson
Hailing from a long-line of Scots who embarked upon great journeys, I find that I must continue the tradition by exploring the world with my cameras. Ever since I first picked up a camera at 15, I've have been drawn to the interaction of land and man-made environments. 
I've shot in six continents, forty-nine of the fifty US. States and over twenty-five countries. 
As a location photographer, I've learned the importance of pre-planning for every possibility in a shoot. In 1990, I earned my private pilots license to become a better aerial photographer and understand the language of aviation. 
I hold a FAA 107 drone certificate, Private Pilot and North Carolina Commercial Operators certificate. I am fully-insured for drone flights. For me, its all about working as a team: planning, executing and being ready to embrace the rare gift of grace: beautiful light, incredible talent and those fleeting moments that tell the story.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 1001Places. Designed by John Tsipas